{Book tag} Mamma Mia

14:07



I’ve adored Mamma Mia. In fact, I’m seeing a karaoke version of it in November. So I had to do this tag.
It comes from ashleyoutpaged’s channel.


  • When I Kissed The Teacher: name a book with a shocking plot twist

 I’ll go with White Rabbit Red Wolf by Tom Pollock. This book is mind blowing. It’s one massive plot twist. I think I should reread it to capture fully all of the story.


  • Waterloo: name a book you’re positive you’ll be in love with

 The Devouring Gray by Christine Lynn Herman. I’ve read a sample I got from YALC, and I loved it so much, I simply can’t wait for the book’s release.


  • What Did It Have To Be You: name a book you went to get over a reading slump

 I went through a veryyyy long reading slump. It was a few years long and it was awful. The series that got me out of it was The Foxhole Court by Nora Sakavic. I love these books and their characters so MUCH.


  • I Have A Dream: name a book character that inspires you

 It’s obviously Lila Bard from the Shades of Magic series. I aspire to be as much as her as I can.


  • Andante Andante: name your current read

 My current read is Girls Of Paper And Fire by Natasha Ngan. I got an eARC of it on Edelweiss and I really fell in love with the story. We get in the action right away and I love this. The world is also fascinating.


  • Knowing Me, Knowing You: name a book you had to break up with and dnf

 The last book I DNFed was Naughts and Crosses by Malorie Blackman. It was the book of the month for June’s book club and I simply couldn’t get into it.


  • Mamma Mia: name a book you recently read again

 I’ve read Radio Silence by Alice Oseman for the second time this week. I loved it as much as I did the first time. This book is so important to make you understand that school and university aren’t everything.


  • Dancing Queen: name a book that made you want to dance around the room

 I have to go with Fun Home by Alison Bechdel, simply because it is also a musical, so I was listening to it while reading.


  • Super Trouper: name a series you haven’t finished due to it’s intimidating size

 The Narnia Chronicles by C.S. Lewis. My grandma got me the integral when I was a kid, and it was soooo big I just couldn’t. I really tried, but I think I was too young.

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires

Reading challenge

2018 Reading Challenge

2018 Reading Challenge
Ams has completed her goal of reading 80 books in 2018!
hide